An old house which was turned into a famous pharmacy in 1898. In 1996 it was restored as a singular Museum with a large collection of flasks made of French 19th century porcelain, and both pharmacy and laboratory items. It also sells natural potions for therapeutical use and homeopathic medications.
Type: Historic Cuba Museums.
Address: Calle Obispo No. 155 e/ San Ignacio y Mercaderes. Ciudad de La Habana.
Open: All days.